With the temperatures heating up, it's the perfect time to get outside and grill. Don't worry if that's not an option for you. This recipe works on a grill pan indoors too!
PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED PORK MEDALLIONS
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced lemon zest
- Salt and red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and silverskin, sliced into 2 1/2 inch thick medallions
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto, folded in half horizontally
Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush grates with oil.
For the sauce, combine 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, sage, rosemary, garlic, and zest; season with salt and pepper flakes. Pour sauce into a shallow dish.
For the pork, coat medallions with oil; season with salt and black pepper. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each medallion and secure with kitchen string.
Grill medallions, covered, until they reach a temperature of 145 degrees, about 5 minutes per side.
Transfer medallions to prepared dish, flip in sauce, and let rest 3-4 minutes, flipping frequently. Remove kitchen strings from medallions and serve with sauce.