Cherry Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao powder
- 3 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 to 5 Medjool dates, pitted (or 1 to 2 Tablespoons of pure maple syrup)
- 1/8 teaspoon of pure almond extract
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender until completely smooth.
Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for later.
Double the recipe. This goes fast!